- 1 member (Director level or above) of the Office of Innovative Technologies (Co-Chair), appointed by the Chief Information Officer
- 1 member of the Provost’s staff, appointed by the Provost
- 1 member of the Vice Chancellor of Student Life staff, appointed by the Vice Chancellor of Student Life
- 1 member of the Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration staff, appointed by the Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration
- 2 members of the faculty, appointed by the chair of the Faculty Senate
- 1 member of the Council of Deans, appointed by the Provost
- 5 students (1 as Co-Chair and 2 Ex-officio from the Student Technology Services Committee), appointed by the Student Government Association President
- 2 Graduate students appointed by the Graduate Student Senate President
Voting members other than the Chief Information Officer shall serve two-year renewable terms.
- 2 student members from the Student Technology Services Committee, appointed by the SGA President
- 1 Office of Information Technology Associate Chief Information Officer responsible for student support
- 1 staff member appointed by the Dean of Libraries
Voting Privileges and Procedures
All members shall have full voting rights. Ex-officio members shall not have voting privileges. Seven voting members shall constitute a quorum. Proxies shall be allowed. The voting member that the proxy is replacing must notify a board co-chair of the change no later than noon of the scheduled meeting day.
A representative from the Office of Innovative Technologies and one of the student voting members shall serve as co-chairs of the Board.
- The Office of Innovative Technologies co-chair position shall be permanent.
- The student co-chair shall be selected by the Student Government Association President, following consultation with the Board. The student co-chair shall serve in this capacity for a two-year non-renewable term.